Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by emailing us
- How to tweet without ending up in prison
- Autumn statement 2013: local government breathes a sigh of relief
- Can my doctor be my Facebook friend?
- Mobile apps: the key to personalised, location aware marketing?
- Content Marketing: Not your Grandad's Prose
- Tom Daley's YouTube video is an impressive display of strategic control
- Tweeters warned about contempt of court
- Withdrawal of council tax support leads to 30% increase in court proceedings
- Merge roles of council leader and chief executive, says Heseltine
- Word of warning: scrap the job of council chief executive at your peril
8:40am Friday 6th December 2013
Local government is expected to freeze council tax in return for protection from additional £2bn cuts to Whitehall budgets over the next two years, chancellor George Osborne warned in today’s Autumn Statement.
11:38am Friday 8th November 2013More stories like this »
11:46am Monday 7th October 2013More stories like this »
8:25am Friday 6th December 2013More stories like this »
- Media Relations Officer, Edinburgh, £24,000
- Marketing Communications Manager, Glasgow £24,989 - £30,307
- Communications Officer, Dunfermline, Unspecified Salary
- Senior Communications Officer, Glasgow , £32,331 - £34,981
- Communications Officer (Maternity Cover) , Glasgow , £24,553 – £27,091 pro rata
- More News »
Keep up to date with our bloggers